Monday, March 19, 2007

Considering the Type of Broadband User I am

I find myself to have shift amongst three types of broadband users through my college career. When I first came to school I would be considered a social clicker, as I was constantly iming, emailing, shopping, and looking up the news online. Upon being introduced to poker my freshman year I became a content king, as I was constanly playing online poker. Easily 2.5 hours a day. Now however, with considerably less time on my hands, I find myself being a fast tracker, basically only using the internet to seek outs news and information. News, sports, weather, and stock reports and looked at daily for a relatively short period of time. No longer do I really play games online, im very much, and even my emailing has decreased. I am however, guilty of constantly refreshing my screen as most fast trackers are.

No comments: