Friday, March 16, 2007

Wikipedia Edit on my Hometown, Haddonfield

My first wikipedia edit was on my high school. Of course the next thing to come to mind would be to edit my hometown as it is relatively easy to find things to add and/or edit. One kind of claim to fame our town has is that a scene in the famous Halloween movie was shot in our town, and the writer of the movie also grew up in town. It seems the person who posted this fun fact was a little bit uncertain as to whether or not the one scene was actually in Haddonfield or just around it. Knowing the scene I was confident it was in our town as it is just blocks away from my house. With this said I made the edit and am feeling good. If you would like to check it out please go to Haddonfield, NJ

1 comment:

Al Cody said...

Hi. I grew up in Haddonfield,nj myself, and the story goes that Debbie Hill wanted to shoot the movie in Haddonfield,NJ but the boro wouldn't allow it so she looked all over the country to find a place that looks like Haddonfield,NJ and shot it there.