Friday, March 16, 2007

VALS Survey

Looking at other peoples blogs in the class I noticed someone posting about their VALS Survey. Having no idea what it is I clicked on it and began to take it. I just completed it says that I am achiever and an innovator. While these both sound great I question the accuracy. I guess I'd like to be considered and achiever and I feel for the most part I am, an innovator I am not. I have good ideas but I have never really looked to invent or drastically change anything but rather perhaps make improvements. After completing this survery I went to my Buad477 Blog to write about it. Once I clicked away from the survery results the screen popped back to the homepage asking me to take the survey again. I went through it once again changing only a few questions by degree not really by general opinion and my results were completely different. With this said such a survery can give you a general idea of how you are perhaps but it something that must be taken with a grain of salt as the simplest question can change things drastically.

No comments: