Monday, May 21, 2007

I think I am done

I believe I have completed all of my work. I must admit this was a good experience overall. My procrastination caused me to get way behind and to stress about this. But honestly as I began working on this, I seriously began to enjoy. For me it is fun to learn because it is relevant to marketing and I can see hands on how things actually work. Moreover, the fact that I was able to gain some insight not only on posting on blogs and such by how people can benefit from their own blogs (for instance through adsense or amazon associates) made in that much more important to me.

Thank you Professor Brown for a good semester. Good luck with Tim Wooley's Racing and your future endeavours!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.