Monday, May 21, 2007

Online Poker Wikipedia Reflection

The online poker wikipedia page seems to be always changing, especially as this business is drastically changing because of laws and such. I feel as a member of the wiki world I contributed the most under this page. My contribution under the differences between conventional poker page most certainly crystalizes the specific differences. Prior to this it was rather general. Someone looking to actually understand the difference between games will now truly know the differences and as a result I feel wikipedia is a valuable source. In addition to my serious posts I experimented on this page to see how long it takes for a wiki to be changed. I posted how I am an online player that should be avoided. Within hours this was taken down. This certainly shows to me that people care about what is being posted and also such a term as online poker is constantly being searched.

1 comment:

Nithya said...

Hi

May be you could come out with an online book regarding the contributions you have pasted in wiki.
------------------------

Nithya

Play The Poker League Today, the Poker League is Challenging, and Fun, for players at all levels with Added Cash and FREE Bonus Seats to Live Poker Tornaments Worldwide in 28 Selected Weekly Guaranteed MTT Tournaments, 4 Games a Day 7 Days a Week with a yearly prize pool of over €17 Million .
http://www.CelebPoker.com