Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Wikipedia Edit Flea Market

I decided to put on a little information about a flea market that I know of which is bigger than anyone I have ever seen. Here is my work..."Another flea market worth mentioning is Stormville Airport Antique Show & Flea Market. This flea market attracts over 600 vendors from more than eight states. Shoppers travel well over one hundred miles, often by the busload, to pursue the hunt for bargains." Stormville is a incredible experience that anyone looking to see what a true flea market is like should visit. To view click here

2 comments:

Brenna Christensen said...

You're probably a good person to edit an article about a flea market... is there a wikipedia entry on the Berlin Farmer's Market??

Mike Brennan said...

I just checked. There isn't a wiki for the Berlin Farmers Market. I should probably make one, ay? Do you ever shop there anymore??? If so say hello to my father...i'm pretty sure he knows we go to school together.