Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Wikipedia Edit Haddonfield, NJ

Another wikipedia edit. This was for my hometown Haddonfield, NJ. I expanded in the area of "special events". A previous wiki user wrote about block parties being a tradition in town. I choose to elaborate on this a little bit because I do remember loving them as a kid. Here is my work...Block parties are a great way for neighbors to get to know one another as they bring all the families together to enjoy good food and fun activities. In addition they help create a sense of pride for your street.

2 comments:

Brenna Christensen said...

I love shopping around in Haddonfield! My friends and I take our mom's to the White Picked Fence on Kings Highway for Mother's Day every year.

Mike Brennan said...

Haha...such a small town yet I don't know what the White Picked Fence. I'm going to take a wild guess and say its a restauraunt. I hope its not just a white picked fence or that could get a little boring. jj.